Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy 4 month birthday Gray!


Too cool for school.
If Gray had a watch on, the perfect caption would be,
"Come on Mom, can we hurry this photo shoot up, I've got people to see and places to be!"
Singing Old McDonald always cracks Gray up.
The monkey still has a good 18" on him.



In the last month Gray...

has gotten a new nickname, Gravy.
This nickname came about for a number of reasons I won't get into.

began teething (I think)

stopped taking naps and then started again...thank goodness!

became obsessed with a few of his toys

had his first major accident (while we were running the front wheel feel off the BOB.SCARY!)

met Santa

rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls-he won't stop.


I'm sure I'm missing stuff, but it's all becoming a blur. Guess I better start writing stuff down.

HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY GRAVY!


No comments:

Post a Comment