Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gray's first Christmas

We flew into Phoenix and met up with Mike and Toni to have lunch at the Biltmore before we hit the road. They came up to Flagstaff on Christmas Eve.

Gray with a new teething toy that Nanny Toni gave him. Gray got his first tooth 4 days later.

This is hysterical. My Dad and Mom wanted to get Gray a walker so he had something to sit in while in Flagstaff. They went all over town looking and my mom found one left at the 3rd store they went to. The one on display was yellow and green so that is what she thought she was getting. When they opened it up to put it together, they were in shock. We decided to keep it, since it will stay in Flagstaff and Gray may have a girl cousin or sister some day. He loved it so much we couldn't take it away from him. We joked about it daily calling it his "BARBIE CAR," and "PINK MOBILE."

Nap time with Dad.

Christmas morning.

Drew and I were headed out on a run early Christmas morning so we could eat all day long without feeling too guilty. Poor Gray had to wait to open his presents until we got back.

Gray laying on my baby quilt that my grandmother made for me when I was born.


Opening Gray's presents.

Getting some love from Grandma and Grandpa Bohn...

and Grandaddo Mike.

Another nap with Dad.



We played Left, Right, Center and I won 3 times. Toni told me after the 2nd time, if I won one more time I would have good luck forever. WOOHOO! Thanks Toni!

Michael Unthank, Andrew Unthank, Grayson Unthank
3 generations



We had such a wonderful Christmas with our families. Thanks to Mike and Toni for making the trip out and thanks to my mom and dad for hosting all of us! Gray's first Christmas was truly a special one!

No comments:

Post a Comment