Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas countdown-20 and 19!





19 days to go!


I apologize. I realized that I started this countdown on the 1st with 25 days to go, when it should have been 24 days to go. So, we were one day off. Well, it worked out perfectly because I had 2 pictures to post from Gray's visit to see Santa on Friday.

Drew's firm has a kid's party with Santa. We waited in line for almost an hour (we might as well have gone to the mall!) When we got to the front of the line, Mrs. Clause said, "OK let's turn him around so he doesn't see Santa when you hand him over." Apparently a lot of kids aren't too fond of Santa in person. Gray was so good, Santa didn't scare him one bit. And while we would like to think it is because he is a social baby, I think it was because he really wants to get on Santa's good side so he can get whatever he asks for in the future....when toys REALLY matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment