Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day.

My two loves.
My newest reason to celebrate Mother's Day.
I can't get enough of this kid.
Gray and Willa having a chat about something important, I'm sure.

Super fly Willa and her Gigi.
Sweet Tabitha.

Halley and Zoey. Sisters.
Little Miss Zoey.
Teething Tabitha.
Jon, Willa, Drew and Gray. Two amazing Dad's.
Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

I had typed up a really long post about being a mother to two kids and it was deleted when I tried to post it. So, because I limited on time and would like to take a nap while both of my kiddos are sleeping, I won't be re-typing it. :)

Instead, I just want to thank my husband for making Mother's Day so amazing for me and for always making me feel loved and special. I couldn't do my "job" without you. 

Hope you all had a super duper day!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment