Wednesday, May 8, 2013

1 is so much fun!


Already a trouble maker...grabbing letters.
I realize my mom dresses me like a boy.
I made my mom add the headband since I was wearing my brothers old onesie.
One month!!!!!!!
Remember Verdi? I love this, it looks like Louise is copying him.
Even Ellie loves me. This is unreal. We weren't sure if Ellie actually new Louise was there, but she climbed right up on the couch and snuggled up. She also likes to hang out on the rug in Lou's room.

 My good friend Toniann found Grayson wine when he was born and Lulu wine when she was born. 
Gray and Dad gave me my first real bath.
I went to my first BBQ.
Gray and his good friend Willa dining al fresco at my first BBQ. Aren't they adorable?

 1 MONTH OLD ALREADY?

I can't believe Lou is already one month old. Time really does fly. Since I just post a bunch of pictures, I didn't have a lot to put on this post. The top pictures I took on 2 different days. The first one I took in Lou's crib on the gray sheets and then the next day she had on that black and white onesie and I thought it would look so cute against Gray's black and white sheets I had to take another set of photos. :)

We have been having a lot of fun with little Louise. Including coming up with lots of nicknames. So far we have, Lou, Lulu, Lou Bear and Lil' Wheezy (a nickname Drew gave her in the ER when she was having a hard time breathing.) 

She is such a SWEET, SWEET baby and we are enjoying every second.
We are lucky, lucky, lucky to have 2 sweet littles (even though Gray's sweetness is taking a little break.) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment