Monday, January 9, 2012

Rody

Our original Rody was given to Gray by his Nanny and Grandaddo. The first one had a run-in with a sharp plant. My cousin Todd and his wife Brandy, were so sweet to replace the original (although I never would have expected such a thing!) Anyway, the new Rody is finally out of the box and Gray is pretty much in love. He does get a little freaked out when he is ready to get off. He's not tall enough to get his foot over Rody on his own. He's tried falling off a couple of times and is not really a big fan of that. We'll be working on it!
I love this picture because of the unsure look on his face.
He was looking at me like "What am I supposed to do?"
When I told him to start bouncing, the fun began!
Here we go!
All I see in this picture is my dad.
Yeehaw!!!
The Three Stooges.

..................................................................................................


Post Rody
...
These pictures are taken right after Gray's fun with Rody but have such a different feel to them, So I had to seperate them from the rest!

1 comment: