Monday, January 23, 2012

National Western Stock Show.

When we first got inside the petting zoo, I was carrying Gray and he was holding on for dear life. After a few minutes, he wanted down to explore the animals. I took this picture right when I put him down...hoping for a good reaction, but not getting anything too exciting.
Gray was very interested in all of the animals, but kept his distance for a while.
Come here chicken, I want to give you a hug.
He took a liking to all of the goats. We have never talked about goats before but within a few minutes he was walking around saying "goat, goat, goat."
This little pig was 6 weeks old. It was about 8 or 9 inches long and the sweetest thing I've ever seen. He was in a cage on his own, so he wasn't allowed to be handled, but so cute to see.
We are serious about our snacks.
Greta trying to herd 'em in.
Cowboy Gray. Cowboys wear Chucks, right?

I have never been to the National Western Stock Show before and I must say it was pretty impressive. We were there on the last day, so most of the animals were gone, but we did manage to spend a little time in the petting zoo. Gray and I both loved it! Thank you so much Sara, Greta and Charley for letting us tag along.
I can't wait to take Gray back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment