Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ellie*Elle-girl*Elle*Eloise*Love





Poor Ellie.
The last 16 months have not been her favorite. The amount of attention we give her since Gray has come into our lives is not what she is used to. We love her as much as we always have, she has just become less of our focus. I remember people telling me this would happen once we had a baby and I remember thinking "NEVER. Ellie is my first baby!" Well the fact is, I just don't have time. Not that I don't want to lay in bed with Ellie and read magazines like we used to, trust me...that's all I want to do. It's just not possible anymore, at least during the day. For this reason, we make nighttime, Ellie's time. She gets to sit with us on the couch and watch TV and get in bed with us for a bit at night. It's our way of letting her know we still love her even if we don't always show it during the day.

3 comments:

  1. Send her to Chicago for the weekend!!! We'd LOVE us some Ellie time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, Kristy! What a sweet girl she is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is my biggest fear about having a baby. I hate thinking that Mia will be sad! Maybe Ellie needs a little 4-legged sibling!

    ReplyDelete