Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Countdown-24!


Yes, it's that time again, time for the Christmas Countdown 2011. I hope these pictures bring a smile to your face for the next 24 days. This year will be a bit more challenging with a toddler who won't sit still for a picture, although I think the photos will be more entertaining. This picture seemed perfect for our COLD day in Denver. The high is expected to only reach 24 degrees. OUCH! 24 degrees, 24 days!
24 DAYS TO GO!
*For the record...I didn't put the snow on Gray's face for the picture. We had an early snow storm and I took Gray out and he lost his balance. It looks like he is having a meltdown, but he gave me this little look for a second and then laughed.

1 comment:

  1. You need to submit this photo for some sort of contest! It's FANTASTIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete