Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Countdown-14!

14 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

I'm posting a few more photos than usual today. The introduction to these tiny trees was too hilarious to not share. I have them up on our mantel for the holidays. I decided to try to take some pictures of Gray with the trees and he DID NOT LIKE THEM. I'm not sure what it was, but something about them totally spooked him. He didn't want to get close to the trees, but he was interested in them, so he kept his distance while checking them out. If my dad or I tried to move one closer to him, he panicked. We couldn't help but laugh. In the end, he got over his fear and now he wants to carry the little trees all over the house.

Gray running away from the super scary trees.

Gray examining the super scary trees.

Gray warming up to the not so scary trees.
Gray grabbing his first tree (carefully by the top) and running away.



No comments:

Post a Comment