Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

My beautiful family!
Nelson checking out Gray's wild hair.
I love this picture for a few reasons, but mostly because my brother is wearing Santa pj's (or pa-jay's as we like to say!)
For those of you that don't know, my parents have collected Hallmark ornament's since my brother and I were born, making their trees the best I've ever seen. Gray loved them.
Sweet.
Refusing his pants.
Gray LOVED his cousin. He gave him hug after hug after kiss after kiss. The two of them are heart breakers.
Uncle Brian.
I'm the luckiest aunt in the world!
Dad showing Gray how to play his new drum set that his aunt and uncle gave him.
Not too sure about this.
Ready to get out.
Matching track suits from Grandma and Grandpa Bohn.
Gray, open mouth kissing his cousin. Gross.
I predict a life long friendship between these two.

We were in Flagstaff for Christmas this year. We were there to celebrate my parents 40th Anniversary (amazing!) and of course Christmas. It was so fun to get Gray and Nelson together. The last time they were together, Gray was turning 1 and Nelson was 3 months old. This time was much more entertaining. Gray loved Nelson so much, and how could he not? Nelson is one of the happiest babies I have ever known. He smiles at anyone and everyone. Gray loved it so much he just wanted to keep hugging him and kissing him and poking him in the eyes.

I really did a terrible job taking pictures this trip. It was so hectic, I didn't pull out my camera much. However, I did get a new lens and flash for Christmas so you will be seeing a lot of "practice" pictures coming up!

Hope you all had a VERY wonderful holiday and are all excited to welcome 2012!








No comments:

Post a Comment