Monday, October 10, 2011

The Great Pumpkins





We made it out to the Chatfield Pumpkin Patch yesterday afternoon. The Chatfield Pumpkin Patch is only 1 weekend a year and is a small festival with food, crafts, animals, facepainting, etc. It was CHILLY and packed! The good news was because of the terrible (or wonderful, as I think it was) weather on Saturday nobody was out picking pumpkins, leaving us a ton of great options.

Gray had the time of his life. Once we put him down with the pumpkins he was so happy. He played the drums on our chosen pumpkins and smiled and laughed the whole time. It was awesome...HE is awesome. :) I have to admit I wasn't totally thrilled about Gray growing up. I actually LOVED the teeny, tiny baby stage. But, this last month has been such a blast with. He has become a little person. SO fun, SO bright, SO cute, SO challenging! It has made letting go of the baby stage so much easier. Although, I guess...he will always be my baby.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, so sweet! Such great photos and it is easy to see how much you adore him. You are certainly a proud momma!!!

    ReplyDelete