Thursday, August 25, 2011

Party people pictures.


My sister-in-law, Kristen and my adorable nephew, Nelson.
Have you ever seen a kid this cute?
Hudson and his first encounter with a "pop-pop!"

The FABULOUS Greta!
Check out her cowgirl boots!
Corinne and Gray have been going to Gymboree together since they were a few months old. She is the sweetest, happiest little girl! Kierra is a few months older than Gray. She is absolutely gorgeous. Big brother Max and his new little sister, Celine. SO cute. My darling nephew.
Poor Hudson had to wear his brother Beckett's hat. Talk about cute. He needs to be in crewcuts or something. Look at his stylish haircut, well, you can tell where he gets it...that's his mom in holding his hand.

Kristen, Nelson, Toniann, Emily, Cooper
Gray, Dad and Nanny

Too much sweetness in one picture.
Cooper and Nelson. Nelson is about 3 weeks older than Cooper.

The Fogarty Clan
Delaney, Brogan and McKeon
These are my cousin Todd's kids and they are such a great family!

Cornhole.
I was terrible.
That really should say "Cornhole losers."
Hudson, showing us how it's done.
Linsey, Celine, Sara and CharleyEmily, Little Nate, Little Chris, LinseyChaos.
I loved this sidewalk chalk drawing.


Still needing to edit the photo booth pictures. Hope to have them up before the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hudson Pool, what a crazy little man :) Maybe that is why I love him so much! Thanks again for a wonderful day. I need to find out the place where you got the popcorn - still craving it!!

    ReplyDelete