Thursday, August 18, 2011

"One"derful World



"I'm gonna need one of these after I eat that cupcake!"
Mission Impossible!!!


Gray is officially one! I must say I am very proud of myself. I made it through the entire day without crying! It was a perfect day with just our family. Gray's big party is on Saturday and we are all looking forward to it!

I have decided since Gray's life is pretty much an open book to all of you, I would refrain from posting a long, emotional note to Gray about his first year of life. For once, I will keep something private for my little man. I will say, the last year has been the most amazing, most fabulous, most special year of our lives. We have loved every minute of having Gray. He has brought a joy to our lives that nothing could match.

Happy 1st Birthday Gray!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Kristy! Happy Birthday to Gray - what a handsome little guy you have! Sounds like you all are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and pictures!! I was hoping, though, to see pics of Gray eating the cupcake...

    ReplyDelete