Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Duper Emily.




Mercedes, Emily and Mom.
Emily and Jenna
The hosts- Linsey, Kasey, Toniann and me.

This weekend we hosted a baby shower for one of my dearest friends in the world. It was at our house and was thrown by some of my other dear friends (all of whom I met working at Anthropologie.) I met Emily 8 years ago when Anthropologie opened. She was a part time associate and also the "guac girl" at Lola. I was an M.I.T (manager in training.) We have become great friends over the years and now (with our retail careers behind us) we get to raise our boys together. I look forward to many fun times ahead with our families.

Love you Emily.




2 comments:

  1. How fun! The house looks awesome - and so does Emily. Glad you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not have asked for a better shower.... or better friends for that matter. Thanks for making baby S's first party so amazing!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete