Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Continuing Adventures of Captain Grayson.

Captain Grayson- reporting for duty.
Ready to go.
This backpack even came with its own bear...see it in the side pocket?
Dad and Gray.
Drew, Gray and Ellie.
See Gray giving Drew a little hug?
Drew kept saying, "I feel someone's little hands grabbing my back."
So adorable.
Post hike snack.




We took Gray on his first hike on Sunday. Brian and Kristen gave us the baby backpack for our birthdays last year when I was pregnant. It was such a thoughtful gift and I know it will get so much use this summer. Our first hike was a pretty short one. Gray has a cold and we weren't sure how long he would be able to take being in a bouncy backpack. He did really well. He didn't fuss until the very end. Ellie was so happy to get out. She loves Mt. Falcon. Drew and I used to take her trail running here...pre-Gray. She is used to being off leash, but on Sunday's there are too many rangers out that will ticket us, so she had to be leashed up. She seemed to be ok with that. I think she was just happy to be in the mountains. Drew was thrilled to have his first hike with Gray. The first of MANY, I am sure.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE.LOVE. the first photo of Gray! He means bizzzzniz. I can't wait to meet him in May!

    ReplyDelete