Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lucky #7





Modeling.
Yeah, I took my hat off.
Yeah, I'm taking my glasses off too.
Now, I'm gonna eat these glasses.
Mom had to put the hat back on.
(FYI it is in the 70's today, that is why we are wearing our summer hat.LOL.)

Another month has come and gone. Gray's 6th month was fabulous. Here are some of the things that have happened in the last month....
*Gray conquered sitting up. No more wobbling. He is a sturdy man. In fact today the doctor told Gray he had the "most beautiful posture she had ever seen." She was encouraging him to become a yoga instructor. She even had him lie down for savasana.
*Gray had his first day at the park and rode on a swing and slid down the slide. He LOVED the swing. I am so anxious for it to be nice out every day. I think we will be living at the park this summer.
*Gray had his first trip to Dallas to visit his Uncle Brian and Aunt Kristen.
*Gray can finally ride in a shopping cart. This was his first ride. He was holding on for dear life.


We gave Gray some rice crackers...he can't get enough. I can't even believe how much he loves them, they have no flavor.

*Now, instead of making a long "ahhhhhhhhhhh" noise, Gray has started to say "Ma, Ba, ffffffff, Pa." I would like to say that he said "Ma Ma," but I think it was "Ma Ba." I kept telling him he needed to say "Ma Ma" before his 7 month post, but I think he is protesting. I don't have a video of this yet, as he won't do it when I get the camera.

*We are minutes away from crawling. He gets up on all fours and scoots back and fourth. He is ready....I on the other hand, am not.

Gray is changing every day. He doesn't seem like a baby anymore. He will not sit still for one minute. He has to be going, going, going, going. Moving from play mat, to high chair, to stroller, to mom's arms, to 2nd play mat, to bouncy chair to dad's arms, to our bed. I am not kidding. He is not a great napper. We have been lucky the past week or so to get 3 a day but they are pretty short. So, the constant moving with no breaks really makes me tired. I guess he is just preparing me for what is to come. I have a feeling the 8 month post will have some major accomplishments. Looking forward to sharing them with you.

HAPPY 7 MONTH BIRTHDAY GRAVY!
We love you little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment