Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's weekend.

L-R (TOP) *Drew cracking up at Gray cracking up*Grandma Toni reading Gray his new book
(BOTTOM) *Grandaddo Mike with businessman Gray. *The Crocodile King.
L-R (TOP) *Gray and his dad. *Gray and his mom.
(BOTTOM) *Gray telling me a secret. *Sweetie pie.
L-R (TOP) *Casual Sunday with Dad. *I don't think it gets much cooler than this.
(BOTTOM)
*The "COOLEST" dudes. *In our black workout gear, with my new blabla.

Grandpa and Grandma Bohn sent me this hoodie for Valentines Day! I am going to my first Cubs game in April with them and I can't wait! I think this may be a good year for them! My cousin and I will be here to cheer them on! We will bring them good luck, I just know it!

We spent this last weekend with Mike and Toni. It was a great time and Gray enjoyed the constant attention. The funniest part of the weekend for me was with Toni and Gray. As soon as Toni got to town, she was holding Gray and he started crying. Toni then began telling Gray that she had some things for him in her suitcase and proceeded to get them. Gray's cry slowly turned into his "fake" crying and then a smile as he saw his new things. It was hilarious. Ellie knows that for 8 years Grandma Unthank has been bringing treats for her when she comes to town. She knows to dig through Grandma's things when she gets here. It seems Gray may have already figured this out. CLASSIC.

Gray had a wonderful Valentine's weekend! Hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment