Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
-Dr. Seuss

Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate LOVE. This may be the best Valentine's Day yet. I feel so lucky in life and in love. I am married to the man of my dreams, the love of my life, truly the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow. I also have welcomed this new, wonderful little love into my life. Such a sweet LITTLE man, but the love I feel for him is LARGER than life. Larger than anything I could ever imagine.
LUCKY, LUCKY ME!

I hope you all have a beautiful day and are lucky enough to spend it with the one you love.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

And, just so you know, it was too hard to decide between the 3 photos above. That is why I posted all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment