Sunday, January 2, 2011

NYE!

Fun with nose cups.

(l-r, top row) Kasey, Kristy & Toniann- Emily & Nate- Kasey, striking a pose- Drew & Kristy at midnight!
(l-r, bottom row) It's a 2011 dance party- Galen, looking suave-Ellie looking marvelous-Jacques, Tannan, Kim & Danny.

I like taking pictures of the details, can you tell?

We had a gourmet burger and beer tasting theme. Although the beer tasting didn't go as planned, it was still a lot of fun!

The second picture on the top row is a picture of our dessert from Bee's Knees in Brooklyn. It is a cake cup, a cupcake without the mess! Drew's co-workers daughter, Kate, helped to start this company and we had some shipped out for our party. They were delicious, a little cup of heaven. Check out their website here...
www.beeskneesbakingco.com

The first picture on the bottom row is my new obsession. I like peppermint bark, but it's not a total love for me....until now. I made this bark with a layer of dark chocolate and a layer white chocolate with peppermint and homemade marshmallows. I LOVE IT.

The 3rd picture in the bottom row is of our baked sweet potato fries/mush. I have never cut so many potatoes in my life. 15 to be exact. When we make these I usually cut 2 potatoes, so it is easy and they turn out perfect. With 15 potatoes, it makes it a little more difficult to cook perfectly, hence the mush.

Let me tell you how difficult it is getting ready for a party with a baby and a husband that has been working a ton! Thank you so much Sara for all of your help with this! You are awesome!

Hope you all had a HAPPY NEW YEAR and are as ready as I am to see what 2011 will bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment