Monday, January 17, 2011

Give me 5...


HOLY MOLY!
I can't believe I'm 5 months old!
Can you see my two new teeth?
Love him!

So grown-up.
"What do they call this, a spare tire?"

"Mom, STOP trying to make me laugh by singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. It was hilarious the first time but after 5 times I've had enough."
"I'm totally exhausted, can we call it a day?"
Getting bigger.
I've never seen a baby so in love with their dad. Anytime Drew walks in a room, Gray gets the biggest smile on his face, then hides his face in my shoulder and then turns back quickly to make sure his dad is still there. It is VERY sweet.
HAPPY 5 MONTH BIRTHDAY GRAY!

What a fabulous 5 months it has been. Gray has done a lot in the last month that I know you are dying to hear about. I will take the next 5 days to share with you some of his accomplishments from 4-5 months....assuming I can get some of the videos to load. After all, a picture of Gray's first bite of cereal is not as exciting as a video!



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's already been five months. Man, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Gray! Can't believe it's 5 months already. We miss you! Can't wait to see you in Dallas... Love, Uncle B.

    ReplyDelete