Monday, January 31, 2011

Making & eating baby food.

Making sweet potatoes with the Beaba.

Wash and chop your veggies.

Toss them in to steam.

Add a little milk or formula and puree.

Fresh baby food only lasts 2 days in the fridge so I divided it, froze it and popped the individual servings out of this awesome tray. In to freezer bags they go for a later date.

Delish.
PS. I love these colors together. They are my 2 favorite.



Here are some cute shots of the introduction....





We tried the brown rice cereal.

It. Was. Gross.

I tasted it after Gray refused to eat it and I quickly realized why. So, we decided to move on to vegetables....more specifically sweet potatoes. My mom and dad gave me the Beaba (baby food maker) as a shower gift and it is amazing. I had decided since I was going to be staying home, I had no excuse to NOT make Gray's food. Hopefully I can continue on with this, it's so easy I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to.

I have uploaded a few videos of Gray eating his beloved sweet potatoes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment