Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Three's company-

Gotta love that smile!
Just chillin' in my rocker.
"Mom, seriously. Again with these tie onesies?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hey ladies. My name is Gray and I'm three months old. I like to sing, read books, lay on my tummy and go for long runs. If I sound like the kind of guy you might be interested in, you know how to reach me.


HAPPY THREE MONTH BIRTHDAY GRAY!
Hard to believe another month has passed. We are loving life with Gray! Still the happiest, most content little baby...and talk about personality! I had a bunch of pictures that we took this morning of him smiling, but I had to post the ones with the funny expressions! What a joker! Life is good, thanks to Gray! :)

1 comment:

  1. He's so darn cute! Happy Thanksgiving to the Unthank crew... Thinking of you from Portland.
    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete