Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Not A Performing Monkey!

One and the same.

We meant to take pictures of Gray next to his monkey every month from the time he was born so we could see how he grew, but failed to do so! Guess we'll have them from 3 months on!

Gray got 2 new blabla monkey's when he was in Lincoln! He was needing more monkeys to really make a statement with my photo shoot, so they couldn't have come at a better time! Thanks Paige, Myrna, Nancey and Jim!
I think this photo speaks for itself!


When Uncle Brian and Aunt Kristen gave Gray this fabulous t-shirt! I think they were trying to tell me something! :) I LOVE taking pictures of Gray, OBVIOUSLY. I think we have over 2,000 photos that we have taken since he was born. Gray loves getting his picture taken. If he ever throws a fit, we stop and move on to something else. We are pretty limited as to where we can take his picture. We either prop him up in the corner of a chair or lay him down on the floor. I'm getting so excited for him to sit up on his own, then the fun with his photos really begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment