Friday, November 5, 2010

May the Force be with you.


"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmmm?"
-Yoda


Princess Leia and her crooked buns.


"I don't know who you are or where you've come from, but from now on you'll do as I say, okay?"
-Princess Leia


Uncle Brian and Aunt Kristen with Jedi Master Yoda.


We celebrated Gray's first Halloween in Lincoln with Grandaddo Mike, Nanny Toni, Uncle Brian and Aunt Kristen. We had such a wonderful time with everyone on our trip. Gray was really cooperative on his 7 1/2 hour drive and slept the entire way (except to eat.) He was also really cooperative while we took picture after picture of him in his Yoda costume. Ellie too. She wouldn't sit up so you don't get to see just how funny it is, but you get the idea. I think Ellie LOVED the attention she was getting.....she loves getting her picture taken and will hold a pose longer than most people!

Because we had so many events in Lincoln, and blogger only lets you upload 5 photos at a time, the trip will be posted in a 4 part series. Lucky you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment