Thursday, August 8, 2013

I am 4 months.

"Read it and weep, Mom. "
First position.
PliƩ
Third position.
"Peace, Mom."
I wouldn't have added this picture, except it was hilarious because she kept swatting Pumpkin Girls side bun.

I couldn't get her to sit up because she was fascinated with her shirt and pants.
Even though Gray is under the weather, he wanted a picture with Lou.
Those arm rolls and cheeks are divine...
As is her infectious smile.
Lou Bear. 


 HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY LOUISE!!!!!!
It is so hard for me to believe Lou is 4 months old. Things have gone so fast with her. I feel like she went through the newborn phase so much quicker than Gray. Maybe because of her hair and looking older from birth, maybe because of her amazing sleeping from the beginning, maybe because I focus on Gray so much and don't get to spend every second playing with, staring at and relaxing with Lou the way I did with Gray. So, pouf. Just like that Lou has become a 4 month old who loves to laugh, smile, roll over , grab onto toys, listen to Gray sing and stare at herself in the mirror. The happiest baby ever. We are blessed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment