Monday, August 26, 2013

Gray turns 3-party people pics!

Birthday Boy!
They ARE related, I promise.
Nanny Neetie and Grandpa Jim
3????!!!!????
My sweeties.
I wish I knew what he was thinking. I imagine it went something like this "I like cake. Cake. Cake. Cake."
Nanny Toni and Grandpa Mike.
Sidewalk chalk paint. I thought it was a great idea until Gray stepped on it outside and then walked inside while it was still wet. White carpet is really the worst idea with kids.
Sweet Willa.
Love these two.
Galen helping Greta and Gray figure out the spin art.
Courtney and Emerson
Painting Party!
Tabitha and Zoey getting busy on their finger painting. Courtney gave me this great non-messy idea for the babies. Put a canvas in a plastic bag, squirt some paint on the canvas, seal it up and let them go to town. Great idea!
Genery and Harry
Sara and Charley
Mayah and Greta
Greta
Declan
Mayah and Harry
Tabitha
Gray and Willa
Desmond
Charley
Cake time...Ellie thinks it's for her. I think she probably ate more than anyone.
Making a wish.
Trying to get a picture of all of the babies is impossible. Greta and Emerson look perfect.
This picture totally cracks me up. Tabitha crying, Lou laughing, Zoey looking at Emerson and Emerson worried about Tabitha.
Gray got a new bike "with pedals" for his birthday. It hasn't left the driveway yet, but we hope to get there soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment