Sunday, March 18, 2012

nineteener.

Nineteen months, with grapes shoved in his cheek.
Posing.
My little love. I informed Gray that he had a pocket. He never knew they existed, now he wants "ockets" on everything. Ellie is waiting for the day when Gray can actually figure out how to open that door.
(It's tricky, let me tell you.)Taking a ride on his "cuck." (truck)Serious, as always. "WOAH! What am I doing on the table?"
"I hate this! Get me down, NOW!"
"Mom, that was so not cool."
Still bitter.
Honestly, I was OK with his bitterness, because these pictures are PERFECT.
"I am SO done with this."

Happy 19 Gray!

Gray is talking up a storm, seems to enjoy throwing fits, has developed a bit of separation anxiety, has become the world's most picky eater, laughs a lot, makes us laugh a lot, loves Ellie, loves to be outside, loves to go to the "ark" (park), loves reading, loves giving kisses, kicks a soccer ball likes it's nobody's business, slam dunks a basketball in a way that would make Michael Jordan jealous and is no longer allergic to dairy or peanuts (WOOHOO!) We are loving this age, although it can be very, very challenging and exhausting (having a newborn ain't got nothing on toodler-hood), the pro's outweigh the con's without a doubt.

Love you Gravy. Thank you for making us laugh every single day!







No comments:

Post a Comment