Monday, July 18, 2011

Twelve minus one.


Still a little small for his Bertoia chair.
This was right before I went head first onto the carpet.

My tie stickers don't stay on anymore because I really like to peel them off!

Gray loves looking out this window, partly because he always sees a reflection of himself. It always makes him smile and usually he will converse with the baby he sees in the reflection.
I can hardly believe he sat still for a picture.
This is the first time Gray has worn real shoes. He wasn't quite sure about them and really didn't like standing up with them on.
Gray got this bench as a gift from some friends at Drew's firm when he was born. He is now VERY interested in it (or should I say very interested in banging the wooden letters against the window.)
This may be my favorite Verdi/Gray comparison yet. It looks like he is preforming a dance routine.

11 months, but who is counting? Holy moly! I cannot believe (nor do I want to) that my little baby is almost a year old. Where has the last year gone?

Gray has had a very busy month...

-Yesterday morning Gray said "Hi Dad!" when he saw Drew!
He has been saying "Hi!" and "Da!" But never together! He also says "EEE" for "Ellie," and has just recently started saying "Mama." I don't think he knows what "Mama" means, but he says it! :)

-Gray has some new signs...
more, all done (he has done this twice), bear, dog

-Gray has started walking with his walker that his Aunt Kristen and Uncle Brian gave him.
(I'll post a video this week.)

-Gray went on his first trip to Telluride.

-Gray has been a busy little hiker. We started a Sunday morning tradition...breakfast at Snooze and then off for a hike. Gray loves the hike just as much as the pancakes!

-Gray's Grandpa & Grandma Bohn taught Gray where his nose is and also "How big is Grayson? Soooo big."

-Gray has had lots of new food...and loves EVERYTHING.

-Gray went swimming for the first time! Wasn't so sure about it at first, but now he loves it and loves to "jump" off the side into my arms.

-Gray loves to "dance" to music. Really, it's just bouncing, but I wouldn't tell him that.

It's been a great month. This time next month we will be celebrating one fabulous year of life with all of Gray's family and friends. I can hardly wait...not only for Gray's big day, but to meet my new nephew.




No comments:

Post a Comment