Monday, July 11, 2011

Flagstaff


Grandma, Gray and me at the Hopi Festival at the Museum of Northern Arizona.
Grandpa and Gray
Grandma and Gray on the iPad
Grandma, Gray and Grandpa taking a break from Old MacDonald.

Gray thought it was pretty funny that he could be under the table and look up at us. We thought it was pretty funny too.
Grandma feeding Gray.
So sweet!
Swinging away (almost asleep) at Thorpe Park.
We went to meet a good high school friend of mine, Annette, and her 2 sons Baxter and Keaton. Her boys are adorable!
Keaton and Gray
Gray eating at Black Bean. Big mistake. One little black bean caused the poor guy some major intestinal issues. Well, he also ate chicken, pesto and cheese from our chicken pesto burrito, but we like to blame it on the black bean.
Having fun with Dad at Black Bean. Before the bean.
Downtown Flag. Such a great town.
Drew and I used to eat at PASTO a lot when we were in school. I was just checking out the menu.
Downtown
Oh look! Here we are downtown again!
Our favorite place to hang out while we were in school!
I.P.A, popcorn, husband, balcony at Zane Grey=good times.
My parents watched Gray so Drew and I could go out. We had a great time!
Pay-n-Take.
I used to LOVE going to this place, its a convenience store with a bar.

We went to Flagstaff for the 4th. We were there for 6 days and had a great time visiting with my parents. It was so nice to have some quality time at home with my parents and I know they enjoyed the time with Gray (and he LOVED the time with them.) We didn't do too much of anything, which was really nice. Drew went mountain biking, I ran on my favorite trail, we got to sleep in (my parents would get up with Gray), ate some great food, sat in the hot tub everyday, drank margarita's every night. It was everything a vacation should be. Thanks Mom and Dad!

From Flag we headed up to Telluride...it never gets old.
I'll post some more pics throughout the week !

Hope you all had a great 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss Flagstaff and your little man is cuter and cuter by the minute! I am so glad you got to see Annette too! Yay for relaxing and good times!

    ReplyDelete