Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cloud 9.


My little man is getting so big.
We are so lucky to have such a happy baby!
So sweet.
"9?!?!?! Really? Mom, where does the time go?"
Pure goodness.
Pulling myself up to stand on my own.
Just a matter of time before these little legs start walking.
Taking Gray's monthly photo with his "Giant Verdi" is not as easy as it used to be.
I love the last photo where Verdi is reaching for Gray and he is crawling away.
Don't be sad Verdi, that's how I feel too. LOL.
This is a picture of Gray on his actual birthday in our hotel in DC. He was having a little business meeting in bed on his iPad. He is such a ham. I can't get over it.

Happy 9 Month Birthday Gravy!
(a little late!)

Month 8 came and went faster than I could blink my eyes. Now, my little guy is 3/4 of a year old. We spent Gray's birthday in DC. It was a perfect day. I was lucky enough to have lunch with an old friend from high school that I haven't seen in 13 years and Gray was lucky enough to meet her. Thanks for having lunch with us Kathryn!

Here are some of the things that have happened in the last month...
  • Gray+crawling=Superman (faster than a speeding bullet.)
  • Gray can now pull himself up to stand and wants to do it on everything. He has no fear. I, on the other hand, am scared to death.
  • Gray is now taking 2 naps a day! WOO!HOO!
  • Waving, when you wave at him, sometimes.

Here are some things I have learned in the last month...
  • NOT to give a baby prunes if they don't really NEED prunes. BAD IDEA.
  • having your baby take naps really helps with your sanity, I highly recommend it. ;)
  • If you must stay in a hotel with your baby, ALWAYS get a suite.
  • If you must fly with your baby (especially once they are as fidgety as Gray), always get them their own seat.
  • Children are amazing. Watching Gray figure things out is such a thrill and pretty comical.
Gray is such a bundle of joy! Just when we thought we couldn't love him any more than we already do, he proves us wrong. Every day our hearts are filled with more and more love for our little man.




No comments:

Post a Comment