Friday, April 1, 2011

Inspired By.



Inspired By.
a new series

During my time at Anthropologie as a merchandiser, I learned a lot about inspiration. Every season the company introduces new concepts in both home and apparel and sends out a binder with the inspiration behind the concepts. Each new concept was inspired by certain places, certain people, certain art; a certain something.

Monday, we woke up and it was snowing. I was getting Gray dressed to go to Gymboree and as I put his outfit on (keep in mind, I used to dress mannequins for a living...poor Gray) I started thinking about how it reminded me of our leather chair. Maybe it was more how he looked like he belonged in the chair drinking a strong cup of coffee, reading "The Catcher in the Rye," sporting a sweet pair of Ray Ban Original Wayfarer reading glasses.

I had to pause. The thought of that makes me laugh out loud.

Anyway. It gave me the idea of a new series for the blog...

Inspired By.



*posts will happen at random when I am feeling "inspired."

2 comments:

  1. You are to funny....I love reading what you write. He is beautiful a mix of both of you....Hope all is well and think of you often! xoxo ~Sarah Kenney

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gotta be the best dressed baby around! Love his outfits and your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete