Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm 1 month old!!!!!


"Yo, Mom can't a kid get some cake on his birthday?"


I think he's throwing some sort of gang sign here.


"Look, I'm doing the Robot."


I think we almost got a REAL smile here.


To be or not to be....that is the question???


I can't believe my little man is a month old already. The amount of joy he has brought to our lives in this short amount of time is indescribable. Our lives are forever changed and we couldn't be happier about it. We love you Gray!

3 comments:

  1. love it kristy.
    so so cute!
    i am so happy for you guys.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I love that I get to see Gray grow via Blog :) I'm so happy for you guys!!! MIss you
    xo Megan & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the photos on the blog! Grayson is a cutie and I know how happy Arnita and Jim must be, too! Love, Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Jack

    ReplyDelete