Monday, September 20, 2010

GUITAR PANTS ROCK!


So, Gray has been dying to wear his guitar pants since he came home from the hospital and on Saturday he said, "Mom, I know my guitar pants don't go with my onesie, but I really want to wear them before they are too small. Do you think today could be the day?" He was so excited, I couldn't resist!



Gray thought his butt looked so good in his pants, he asked me to take a picture and post it for all the ladies.


I was laying at the opposite end of the couch trying to take a nap during half time of the Nebraska game. When I opened my eyes, this is what I saw. A little glare from across the room...then he said, "Why did you stop taking pictures of my pants? "

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pants! Cutest butt I've seen in a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I am laughing my butt off reading this post! You crack me up Kristy!

    ReplyDelete