Wednesday, January 14, 2015

21 Months!


 
 
 
 
 
 Lou said "Ana, picture!" I said "Sure, you can take a picture with Ana, sit next to her." She wanted to be as close as possible. LOL.
 

 Kisses for Ana.
 Hugs for Ana.
 If she stands on her toes, she's almost as tall as Pumpkin Girl. How did that happen?
 
Happy 21 Months Louise!
 
I can't believe I can say that my baby girl is almost 2. She is a sassy, funny, smart, loving, energetic girl! She says "Hi, Gray!" every chance she gets. When we drop Gray off at school she says "Where did Gray go?" I tell her that Gray is at school and she says "NO, GET GRAY!" She love, love, loves him.
 
Lou also loves Ana and Elsa from Frozen. She's never actually seen the entire movie, yet is so drawn to the characters. She loves dress up clothes and "pretty dresses." She asks to wear a "pretty dress" every single day. If I put her in a t-shirt, I have to refer to it as a "pretty t-shirt" or she wants nothing to do with it. She is a girly girl, but also tough as nails.
 
This morning when Drew was leaving to work I heard Lou say,  "Bye Daddy, I love you." Drew said, "I love you too, Lou" and she replied "Thank you Daddy... you're welcome."
 
Thank you Lou, for bringing us so many laughs and so many sweet, sweet moments.






 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. The content is useful and it have contain more information also. The Academic writing help for college and university graduates for making all types of writing papers as best

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s an remarkable article in support of all the webb users;
    they will take advantage from it I am sure. poker dewa | agen bola online Can you also check

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone. Your substance gives perusers things to consider in a fascinating way. Much obliged to you for your reasonable data CGCosmetic Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that. poe currency for sale

    ReplyDelete