Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Countdown-24!


24 days until Christmas!
Christmas Countdown 2013! 
For those of you who don't know what the Christmas Countdown is, let me explain! When Gray was 4 months old and celebrating his first Christmas I started taking pictures of Gray and adding Christmas sayings, songs, decorations, etc to the pictures. We had a new picture every day, counting down to December 25. We have since done the countdown 3 years and this is our 4th. This year has already been more challenging. With a 3 year old who doesn't always like his picture taken and a 7 month old who has little patience, I'm having a difficult time capturing the moment I have planned in my head. It's still so fun for me to do this and I hope it's just as fun for you to see the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment