Thursday, October 3, 2013

Beaver Creek.

Love this girl.
We were just having a little chat and Lou started sucking on my nose.
It was snowing when we got up to Beaver Creek. SOOO not ready for winter.
Not the most flattering picture, but pretty hysterical!


This reminds me of Lou's birth announcement. She looks so different.
I can't handle the cuteness.






We went up to Beaver Creek for Drew's firm retreat last weekend. Gray stayed in Denver for a stay-cation with Drew's parents and Lou headed up with us. Drew had meetings Friday night and Saturday through lunch so Lou and I hung out together. She is napping every hour and a half so we didn't get to leave the room for very long. I was OK with that. It was nice to just take it easy all afternoon. Can't wait to go back with Lou AND Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment