Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma!





This is my all time favorite picture of my Grandma!

So beautiful!

My Grandma and her 3 brothers.

My Mom and Grandma at my mom's first communion.
Doesn't get much sweeter than this!

Ha.

So serious.
Bows and Ruffles.
Listening to Gray sing.

Big brother Gray.

He loves her.



My Grandma Louise would have been 101 today. I think about her a lot, but much more now that we have little Louise. I truly believe that some part of my Grandma visits me through her. There have been many occasions I think about my Grandma when looking at Lou and Lou will smile at me for no reason. One night when she was less than two months old I was saying to Lou "I wonder what your Great Grandma would think about you having her name ," and she smiled and started cooing at me. It sent chills up my spine and brought tears to my eyes.  It may be nothing, but I'd like to believe that she is with us, watching over us. 

Because it is my Grandma's birthday, I thought no better outfit than this little dress Drew's Aunts Patty and Susan sent to Lou. It is so adorable!!!

Happy Birthday Grandma Louise!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment