Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Countdown-24!

24 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

I can't believe it's time for the countdown already! I remember thinking 2 months ago, "I'd better start taking pictures of Gray for his countdown or I'll be in trouble!" The truth is that I didn't start taking them until a week ago (with the exception of one photo.) Life has gotten hectic with a toddler, and preparing for a baby (I'm including the 20 weeks of terrible nausea when I didn't want to do anything,
 in that "preparing.")

With the nausea behind me and my energy up, I had no excuse not to do the countdown this year. Please forgive me if some days aren't as creative as others, I'm going to try my best to keep you interested! Next year should be easier because I will have 2 countdown helpers to photograph! 
Can't wait!

Don't forget to STOP and enjoy the sounds, sights, smells and fun this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment