Wednesday, July 4, 2012

lookin' fine at nine



I'm having a very hard time believing that my little goldie girl is 9. I remember when I went to meet Ellie with my friend Brooke. She had a bee sting on her nose and when the breeder opened the gate, she ran right towards me. Right then I knew she was our dog. She has been our best friend for 9 years and although these last 2 years (after having Gray) have been challenging for her, she has managed to win the heart of one more Unthank. The little boy who has stolen her mom and dad, her constant attention, her fetch and her runs has become her best friend. Well, maybe I should say she has become his best friend. Gray is so in love with Ellie. He snuggles with her 100 times a day. He pats her head, pulls her tail, pulls her ears, lays on her belly, throws her ball, gives her treats, feeds her breakfast and dinner and would do anything she asked him to do. He is in complete awe of her and I completely get it. 

Happy Birthday to our Goldie Girl! 
We love you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment