Monday, June 25, 2012

T-shirt Tuesday




  

NO!
It's got to be one of Gray's favorite words to say. That is why when I first saw this shirt, I had to have it.  I missed T-shirt Tuesday last week. I took these pictures last Tuesday, but never got around to getting them up on the blog. 


Here are a few pictures from Father's Day that are too good not to share!
Father's Day 2012.

Drew and I LOVE Matthew Porter. He takes some pretty awesome photos of some amazing cars, mid-air. As much as I wanted to get one for Drew for Father's Day, the prices are pretty high and they aren't available at any of the galleries I contacted. So, after Gray had painted (with a paint brush, not fingers) this picture on canvas, I decided to glue this Matchbox car to it and give it to Drew as a joke for Father's Day. He loved it and let me tell you...Gray loves to paint! His face lights up when I get everything out!

Grayson Unthank/"Blue"/acrylic on canvas/2012/1 of 1


No comments:

Post a Comment