Thursday, April 19, 2012

No longer in his teens.

 Hard to tell, but Gray is dancing here.
 Showing a little shoulder.
 Dad, making Gray smile.
 Happy man.
 Clapping along with the music on his show.
 Still clapping.
 Daddy love.
I know a professional photographer would probably tear this photo to shreds, but sometimes I really enjoy the overexposed, blurry photo. Mixed with Gray's calm face, this photo looks so quiet to me. 


20 months old! 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GRAVY! 
Not a lot has changed in the last month...Gray is talking more, sleeping more, eating a little more, still loves all of his classes, loves other kiddos, loves smoothies, is obsessed with being outside, wants to be on the "weeeee's" (swings) non-stop and gets sweeter and sweeter every day!  It's amazing how great this age is. I find myself watching Gray eat or play or hug Ellie and I start smiling thinking about how wonderful a little man he has become. 

We love you mister.

No comments:

Post a Comment