Thursday, June 16, 2011

Modern playhouses.



TrueModern Playhouse
$1350
Dreamy playhouse, huh? I just saw this on Gilt Group on sale for over $800 and it made me wonder...is there a big market for modern playhouses? So, I Googled it and found a ton.

I think Gray is a modern tot, but if he ever wants a playhouse, we may have to go for the classic Little Tikes. Do boys even like playhouses? I guess this is something I don't know. I think they do, right?
http://www.geniusjones.coresense.com/images/products/magis/villa_julia-Z.jpg
www.geniusjones.com
$274
I gotta say, I love this one! But, $274 for a cardboard box? SERIOUSLY? Can't you just see little Gray coloring all over it?
Wedge House - Click Image to Close

www.modern-playhouse.com
$1099
That looks easy enough to build myself. Maybe I'll try...or maybe I'll get my talented friend Justin to build it for us! :)



Architectural Playhouses

www.smartplayhouses.com

$12,000 (NO! I'm not joking!)

That is AMAZING. I wish I had that for myself. A little yoga studio, err, I mean playhouse overlooking my pool. Nice thought.

Little Tikes Play House
This is the playhouse I remember playing in. I never had one, but I remember my friends having it. Definitely not as cool or spacious. I really like the little kid looking out the window...What's he thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment